TOC EVENT BEST PRACTICES & RISK MITIGATION
UPDATED: JUNE 25, 2020
Now more than ever it is our social duty to look after the health and well-being of all who attend our sports events.
We THANK YOU in advance for following our Event Guidelines.
DynaSports Group and PrimeTime Sports want to assure you that we take the health, safety and well-being of our event participants, attendees, and workers very seriously.
Due to the ongoing concerns related to COVID-19, we continue to monitor national/state/local guidelines, as well as health organization reports, including updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and others.
Event guidelines will vary by location and date, as state and local governments will issue their own guidelines and the guidelines will be revised as circumstances change. Event practices and protocols will be updated as such changes occur.
- PrimeTime will coordinate with Veteran’s Park as to their maintenance plan and schedule, pre event and during the event.
- At least 3 days prior to an event, PrimeTime will communicate:
- Any facility capacity limits
- Any limits on attendees by team
- Designated points of entry and exit for the facilities
- Social distancing requirements and layout, as this will vary by facility
- Any unique protocols for the facilities
- Event staff will be trained as to Best Practices & Risk Mitigation.
- Each time a staff worker, including officials, enters the facility, the staff worker will have their temperature taken. Any staff worker with a temperature equal to or greater than 100 degrees will be denied entry into the building.
- Daily, each staff worker, including officials, will complete a Health Declaration each day of the event to limit staff with underlying conditions from being on site.
- Self-screen before attending TOC for any of the following, new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
|Cough Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing||Chills|
|Repeated shaking with chills||Muscle pain|
|Loss of taste or smell||Diarrhea|
|Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees||
Known close contact with a person who is
lab confirmed to have COVID-19
|Anyone with such signs or symptoms should stay home. As appropriate, contact your healthcare provider.|
- It is strongly recommended that all attendees wear face masks. A facility or local jurisdiction may impose stricter requirements.
- Individuals should avoid being in a group larger than 10 individuals and should limit the group to others in the individual’s household.
- In all other instances, an individual should minimize in-person contact by maintaining at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals.
- Sanitizer stations will be provided in the facility.
- All footballs will be sanitized between games and at half time.
- We ask that the players not participate in the traditional post-game sportsmanship line and refrain from handshakes, fist bumps and high fives.
Common Sense for All
- Have each player bring their own source of water.
- Do not use water fountains or team water bottles.
- Remind players to cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Sanitize afterward.
- Remind players to wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer after every game.
- Remind players to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
PrimeTime Sports will continue to monitor developments, re-evaluate our policies and systems as circumstances change, and communicate any changes to our teams. Please be assured our focus is on the health and safety of our participants.
Sports are a critical part of who we are, individually and as a community. We see this as a responsible, first step in a re-entry to playing a game we love and shifting our focus, even if just a bit, to hope and opportunity.
We look forward to seeing you on the fields soon.
Be safe and stay well.
Copyright © 2020 by DynaSports Group, LLC DBA PrimeTime Sports